FREE WEBINAR TRAINING
How to "Get Your PT Online Marketing Right"
and Generate 3, 5, 10 or More New Patients Each Month!!!
We will review actual case studies of successful E-REHAB clients.
Each day I speak with a client or prospect that wants to generate more business from the web. They are overwhelmed, confused, have been burned and simply don’t know what to do.
It’s not surprising when you consider all of the possible forms of advertising communication as diagrammed here in The Conversation Prism:
Here are E-rehab’s Physical Therapy Online Marketing Recommendations
1. Make sure you have a great website – it’s one of the most trusted forms of advertising according to Nielson.
2. Make sure you have a mobile optimized website. 30% plus of your physical therapy website viewers are going to visit you on a smartphone.
3. Send out an email newsletter (examples here). It is the cheapest, fastest, and easiest way to welcome, communicate, and stay in touch with past patients.
4. Ratings and Reviews – online reviews are the second most trusted and actionable form of advertising according to Nielson.
5. Create videos about your practice, your expertise, about patient reviews, and patient testimonials. Here are examples of reputation videos at Terrapin Physical Therapy’s YouTube channel.
7. Create a blog and optimize the posts to rank for common conditions you treat like MBF Rehab has done.