Revolutionary technology constantly presents new opportunities for small physical therapy practices to communicate their message to patient in need of care. Online videos have become commonplace on the web now, even small physical therapy practices can use video to their advantage.
It’s no secret people like to watch videos. They help practices deliver their message to the viewer in a short period of time. SearchEngineWatch.com reported the following about online video marketing:
- 96% of consumers find videos helpful when making buying decisions.
- 58% of consumers consider businesses that produce video content to be more trustworthy.
- 71% of consumers say that videos leave a positive impression of the business.
- 77% of consumers consider companies that create video as more engaged with their customers.
Finally, online video eliminates the need for reading. A patient might miss some important information on a web page but with a good video message, you get your point across every time.
E-rehab.com Provides Six Different Types of Video
- A First Visit Video
- Reputation Videos
- Brand Commercials
- #SeeAPT1st Social Media Videos
- #SeeAPT1st Web Page Videos
- Expert Interviews
- Patient Video Testimonials
Contact us to learn more about how we can help promote your practice using physical practice marketing videos.