Are you thinking about running Facebook ads for your PT clinic?
Here’s something that I really need to explain to practice owners:
Facebook ads are just the WORST marketing strategy to start with for physical therapy clinic owners. I’m not saying ads don’t work. But there’s just so much that goes into the success of Facebook advertising. There are just so many components of a good ad campaign that require hours of education and lots of variables that are outside your control.
What You Have to Consider with Physical Therapy Facebook Ad Funnels:
You have time hire an agency or dive deep spending hours learning about this yourself?
- Then there’s the writing of the ads (ad creative).
- Then you need to go through the ad approval process.
- You’ll have to master the Ads Manager.
- The you have to test various audiences depending upon your ad creative.
- Next, you’ll need to decide what kind of offer you make to this audience and you’ll have to test those too.
- Will you have enough budget to learn and pay Facebook? It will cost you hundreds to thousands per month.
- What about Apple, IOS 14, and their new privacy rules. How will that impact your campaign?
- Split test has to be part of the process.
- Then you have to wait like 15-30 days for ads to fully optimize.
So why would you ever start with Facebook Ads for Physical Therapy?
You should start with a marketing strategy that goes after the lowest hanging fruit first.
In other words take fastest path to generating new patients, revenue, and most importantly, profits.
For Clinics That Have Been in Business – Physical Therapy Patient Reactivation is First Priority
We recommend marketing to your past patients and reactivating those that are in need of your care. It’s called PDR or Patient Database Reactivation.
For clinics that have been in business for 3 years or more, it’s always the first place to start your marketing.
It’s one of the easiest ways to get new patients and generate a positive ROI.
With one simple campaign, you can fill your calendar, without Facebook (or Google for that matter) ad spend .
While I can appreciate the willingness to spend money to generate more business, many small practice owners (those with < 3 locations) spend thousands or even tens-of-thousands without any success.
Don’t Make the Same Mistake – Get Your PT Online Marketing Right
I’ve heard it over and over…and so many times they say, “Well, I learned a lot.” While I can really appreciate the positive perspective, small practices simply can’t afford to waste money in a hyper competitive market like physical therapy.
In conclusion, if you are searching for an affordable marketing strategy that generates new business fast, make sure you incorporate Patient Database Reactivation into your marketing mix.