A Practical Tip that You can Implement in 2 Minutes
Make sure your Physical Therapy Facebook Fans (Facebook users that have “Liked” your Facebook business page) can contact you fast and easy with Facebook’s new Call To Action Button.
In this video, I will show you how easy it is to create a call to action button that both desktop and mobile Facebook users can view and access with a simple click.
It only takes a few steps and about 2 minutes.
1. Log in as your Facebook page administrator.
2. Click on the “Create Call to Action Button”.
3. Follow the steps to make the button read “Contact Us”.
4. Insert the contact page URL from your website.
5. Insert your mobile website URL (it could be m.yourdomain.com, or a .mobi URL; ask your webmaster).
NOTE: E-rehab users, for mobile, simply add in your website URL.
6. Click Create and you are done.
[info_box]Share this tip with our PT colleagues and let’s all do a better job of using social media to share our practice brands in our respective communities. How are you using Facebook to market your physical therapy practice? Let us know.[/info_box]
Have questions about how we can help you with Social Media Marketing for your physical therapy clinic?